I. Standar Competency
Doing operation of integer and applying it in problem solving
II. Basic Competency
Doing integer and rational number operation
Students do addition and substraction of integer
IV. Learning Objectives
After following the learning experience student be able to :
a. Student can determine the position of integer in line number
b. Student can mention mulberry ( besaran )which using negative number in daily life
c. Student can solve addition operation and substraction
o Student can show mathematic and objective attitude
o Student answer worksheet carefully
o Student able to answer test quickly and exactly.
o Student show the ability to observe and remember the concept of object ( lesson medium with power point ).
V. Main Topics
Integer and rational numbers
VI. Teaching and learning method
Model : Cooperative learning type thinking pair share
Methode of Learning: Demonstration,
VII. Learning activity
A. Opening Activity (10 minutes)
1. Teacher open the lesson and pray together with students
2. Teacher make the position of student in pairs in group randomly
3. Teacher remembering student about an example of integer
4. Teacher gives information about learning objectives for the meeting today.
B. Core Activity (45 minutes)
1. Teacher show the media mathematics about the negative integer, positive integer and the position.
2. Teacher show the media about doing addition and substaction operation of integer
3. Student work in pairs
4. Teacher give a paper for a half folio to the student.
5. Teacher ask student cut the paper in small card shape and write number 1-9 .
6. Cards on the table upside down and then student alternately taking one number.
7. Teacher pay attention to every student ( confirmation )
8. Number are obtained,request to be written as result of the addition operation of two integers ( positive and negative )
9. Change the result in pairs and give a comment.
10. Individually, student finding the the integer ( positive and negative ) which the result of addition is -17 and substraction is 10.
11. The result of individu discuss in pairs again.
12. Then the result show to another group in 10 second.
13. Every group give comment and advise individually in the worksheet.
C. Closing Activity (20 minutes)
1. Teacher ask student to understand about the next material ( Multliplication and division )
2. Teacher takes permission to her students.
VIII. Assesment systems
a. Technique : Test ( essay )
b. Alternative Assesment : Student percentation
IX. Learning resources
a. TTatag Yuli and Netti Latiningsih, Matematika SMP Dan MTsN untuk Kelas VII page: 1-15
b. WWilla Adrian, Mathematics Textbook page:1-6,