Psychologists have enabled people to study and understand their own behaviour by studying the caricature in the form of animal behaviour.The bottom line of their arguement is that human beings are after all in the class of animals,only that humanbeings are social animals.Therefore we understand own behaviour by tracing the behaviour of other animals.Thetrefore my dear brother and sister,where are you in these categories:
1) DONKEY- These are hardworking people but very stubborn and will not change their points of view.They will not be easily manipulated and they can derail dialogue with their inability to see the other side of the coin.
2) CHAMELEON- These are people who will change their views and alliances accordingly to please those they want to take advantage of. they keep on shifting goal posts.they can be termed as unprincipled.
3) RHINO- These are people who involve themselves in every issue or trouble that comes up.Whether invited or not, thwey will gatecrash and put their foot into everything thus causing unnecessary upsets.They are fire or smokeblind and can be very sensitive to other peoples feelings
4) RABBIT- These are people who act out of cowardice since they will run awaay as soon as they sense tension,conflict or an unpleasant environment.They quickly switch from one topic to the other just to avoid confrontation.This is desribed as flight behaviour.
5) ELEPHANT- these are people who will use thier influence to block the way for others or stubbornly prevent a group from continuing along the road to thir desired goal.There is no benefit but finds pleasure in asserting him or herself this way.
6) OWL- In western cultures,owls are described as ever solemn people pretending to be very wise and talking in long words and complicate sentences.However, in African cultures,they are associated with bad omens.these are people associated with breaking bad news.they are sadists who will tend to demotivate and discourage other people.
7) OSTRICH- Such people act falsely by hiding away from facts, refusing to face realities and not admitting that there is any problemat all. They will not be bothered come rain nor sunshine.
8) FISH- these are people who sit in a meeting with a cold glassy stare not resonding to anyone or contributing anything.They are ever punctual but absent minded.
9) PEACOCK-THey always compete for recognition and attention within their groups.they always show off.
10) SNAKE-These are sly people who will only wait to take advantage of a leaders or group problem and react viciously.This happens after keeping a low profile to time the attack properly.
11) GIRAFFE- These are people who look down upon others and the programme in place feeling that they are above all this childish nonsense.They can also anticipate danger by looking far ahead of others, taking advantage of their long years of experience,wide exposure,high level of education etc
12) CAT-These ever look for sympathy from others and everything