Besides humans, God Almighty also created a variety of living things. God also created the water is very beneficial for the survival of living things including human beings who are very dependent and can not live without water.
For it has become obligatory for us to save and preserve the water from the hands of ignorant. And as a human being first as a leader we try to reflect on the function and nature of the multipurpose water, namely:
1. Water always flows to the lower place and moved toward the mouth of the sea. If likened to a leader, then he must be a leader who is always oriented to the people and not get shaky just thinking about career advancement alone.
2. In the journey towards the sea, the water will meet many obstacles, meet with the various objects that smell or rotten and even odious, but he does not change remains as water. This means that as a leader, we will also meet a lot of problems, praise, criticism, scorn and even ridicule. But we must remain patient and trust to achieve what is our goal.
3. Water is unifying. In making concrete poles or a sturdy building, the water will be a mixture of glue and unify gravel, sand and cement. A leader must be to forge unity and the unity they lead components that are not easily shaken.
4. Water will flow into the curved which is a collection of water from around the world with the nature and character that is different. A leader must be oriented international (worldwide), universal thinking but not sacrificing the personality and dignity of an independent and sovereign nation. A leader also should not be arrogant and selfish, so do not be ostracized from the international arena.
5. Water is also used in the interests of religion. In the religion of Islam, water is used to ablution before prayers. Catholic religion put holy water in front of the church door to be used for them by dipping his right hand into the water and then made the sign of the cross. In the Hindu religion, water is also used as holy water in front of the temple to cleanse their body and mind before entering into the temple.
This means that as a leader we must also be faithful and devoted to God the Almighty.
Water also is very gentle, but sometimes can be very hard and can destroy anything. A good leader should be able to guide and act decisively in order to succeed in carrying out their leadership