HOW TO MAINTAIN JAVANESE LANGUAGE
Javanese language is one of the local languages that are belonged to Javanese in Indonesia country. Although Javanese language is not the first language in Indonesia, but it is one of the oldest language and culture heritage that must be maintained by Javanese people especially. Javanese language is not a minority language in Indonesia. It can be seen in many facts that almost every island like Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and other island use Javanese language because there are many Javanese people live there and look for job there. So, it can add the population in maintaining Javanese language. On the other way, Suriname which a country located in America, the people there use Javanese language in their daily activity. It means that they still use it to be the first language.
There is several ways to maintain Javanese language, as follows:
1. By giving Javanese language studies in the school since from elementary, junior and senior high school. In order the students can know the part of the Javanese language like kromo and ngoko, which one that must be spoken with the oldest, younger and children. They also will not lose the original language.
2. By growing Javanese language for the children from they birth in this world until young. In order they can keep the cultural heritage from ancient.
3. As we know that someone who live in village or around the city, they still use Javanese language to be the first language, because some of them can not speak Indonesia or other language. By this way, they still believe Javanese is the best language for them.
4. by building role to speak Javanese in some parts. So, there is time to speak more about Javanese language to everyone. It can maintain Javanese language better and forever.
5. Learning Javanese language more, because someone who does not want to lose the heritage of course the have to study Javanese language.
6. Showing to every one that we have Javanese language or to the world. It can be way to maintain that language.