Our planet will not last forever, while we rely on the earth to survive. We will all perish when the earth is destroyed by various reasons. So how are our future and the earth we live in? Here are the facts:
Global warming is an event inevitable that affect the climate conditions on earth. The storm that destroyed, tidal wave, tsunami and famine due to drought will continue despite efforts to control pollution and environmental damage has been done. Earth trying to continue to exist with natural improvement, but we humans will accept the consequences because the repair process is very fierce and uncontrollable.
Small increase in the earth’s rotation due to imbalance contains content that depleted the Earth, can affect us in many ways.
Pattern changes of land designation, which now more people living in big cities compared with rural areas. Cities that have crowded the area start to expand into rural areas of housing at the expense of agricultural land. Big city slums and dirty disturb human health and cause the seeds of new diseases.
Increased oil production in 2008 and 2018 will reach its peak, and that means the beginning of the decline. This could trigger a recession into a global energy, inter-state conflicts that fighting oil field and also a source of food. Oil is very important for every nation to continue its production activities, including agriculture and livestock. In the future, depletion of oil content in the earth could affect the whole of human life on earth significantly.
The car has a share of 3 / 4 of all the emitted exhaust gas transportation. From now on, the world will be filled with more than one billion cars roaming the streets in 2030 and will grow to one billion more in 2050. This related to the 75% increase of CO2 in the atmosphere for a year comes from burning fossil fuels (oil, gas and coal), while approximately 20% CO2 enters the earth''s atmosphere from fuel combustion engines of motor vehicles, the remaining 80 % of CO2 emissions come from burning fossil fuels by electric power machinery.
Because the increase in air temperature due to CO2 levels also increase, so little moisture to survive in air to form clouds. This means that the rain will be less, and directly resulted in agricultural production also declined. Will happen around the year 2020 where there was a difficult period and that the water suddenly increased in all parts of the continent of Europe, since the melting of ice at the North Pole.
Since the first Earth Day in 1970 until the beginning of the new millennium, mankind has made increasing emissions (exhaust gas) of the greenhouse 70%.
Earth''s atmosphere now contains 40% more CO2 than at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.
The results of burning of fossil fuels today is add nearly 6 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere each year.
Only half is absorbed by forests and oceans.
Rainforests once covered 14% of the earth''s surface. Now only left about 6% and experts predict the remaining rainforests will be gone consumed less than 40 years. 1 to 1.5 hectares of rain forest disappears every 1 second as the tragic consequences of development in industrialized countries and developing countries.
Nearly half of all species of flora, fauna and micro-organisms would perish or be threatened with extinction in the next quarter century due to logging of rain forests.
Estimates of the experts said that we are losing about 137 species of plants, animals and insects every day because of the logging of rain forests. Or equal to 50,000 species per year. Along with the disappearance of species in rain forests, as well as with various diseases treatment that threatens human life.
The rampant deforestation currently contributes 20% to global warming pollution caused by the inhibition of CO2 absorption again.
Plague a growing number of both kinds as well as pollution of air, water and soil increases, especially once occurred in countries with low income.
In the year 2030 approximately 18% of the cluster of coral reefs will disappear due to climate change and the environment. In this 2030 world population will reach 8.3 billion.
2040 year in the Arctic’s ocean will experience the first summer without ice.
Since the disappearance of glaciers and occurred long dry season, the production of electricity from hydropower plants will be reduced.
Vast deserts on the earth''s surface have increased due to increase in temperature of the earth. 19. Levels of carbon monoxide (CO) in Earth''s atmosphere are going to continues to increase.
Harmful effects of human activities can affect the global system in a negative way. War, for example, can destroy the earth in various roads; mass murder, starvation and disease development, the burning of fossil fuels on a large scale by the war machines, including deforestation and taking rocks and soil back to repair infrastructure damaged.