Differences RSBI Schools (Pilot International Standard School) with SSN School (Schools National Standard) only in the school of excellence RSBI who have learning system Billingual (2 English, Indonesian and English).
RSBI school also has a majority of graduate teachers in terms of curriculum S2 and also a little different.
RSBI Schools and SSN school are closely related, why?
Because essentially RSBI schools are schools that prepare students SSN based on national education standards (SNP) Indonesia and the international level so that graduates are expected to have the capability of international competitiveness.
RSBI School Legal Foundation:
• Law No. 20 of 2003 section 50.
• Law No. 32 year 2004 on local and central government.
• Law No. 33 year 2004 on the authority of the central government and provincial authorities as an autonomous region.
• Law No. 25 of 2000 concerning the national development program.
• Permendiknas 22,23,24 No. 2006 on content standards, SKL, and implementation.
RSBI program objectives:
• In General:
1. Improving the quality of national education in accordance with the mandate of the national objectives set out in the preamble to the 1945 Constitution, Article 31 of the Constitution of 1945, ACT Nomor20 2003, and other regulations related to national education.
2. Provide opportunities to schools that have the potential to achieve national and international quality.
3. Preparing graduates who are able to take an active role in the global community.
1. Prepare graduates with the competencies listed in the competency standards (SKL), which has been enriched with international competency standards characterized.
2. Unit level education curriculum (SBC).
3. Applying semester credit unit system in SMA / SMK / MA / MAK.
4. Meet content standards.
5. Meet the competency standards (SKL).