GODS`S WILL VERSUS MAN`S WILL
God `s will is best described through his acts and testimonies while man’s will can be described by purpose- what he wants to achieve. Ref John 1:12-13, Luke12:18
Relationships between the will are: both are important and relevant to victorious Christian life and both will are futuristic.
Differences between the God’s will and man’s will
- God’s will is everlasting but man’s will is short live (for a period).
- God’s will does not come with sorrow.
- God’s will comprehends the impossible while man’s will does not.
The will of God can only be made manifest through salvation. Salvation comes by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal Saviour, the word of God, prayers and submission to God’s total will through these the will of God can be made effective in our lives.
It is when we understand the will of God that we can enjoy the benefits of His will. If we don’t have the knowledge of God’s will, we can’t walk in His fullness of blessings.
Will of God for Us.
- To have a beautiful future Jeremiah 29:11
- To have financial breakthrough Deut 28 : 2-6
- To live in good health 3John:2
- To enhance our holiness Isaiah 7:4
- To be a good person Proverbs 13:22
These and many more are God’s will for us. In all, God’s will supersedes our own will or even any man’s will for us (Jeremiah 29:11). Just trust him and every of His will shall be fulfilled in your life.