5 Blogging Tips Save Time Create a Busy Blogger
You blogger busy? Got a lot of blogs that in almost manage to spend all your time each day? Not to mention you need blog walking, preach to my friends on face book, and others.
And I'm sure not only your online course activities. You may have a job that needs to be run offline every day as
Then what's the solution? The following tips may help you to be able to more effectively utilize the time when blogging.
1. Set time blogging. How much time do you spend to blogging every day? One, two hours or what? You can set the time according to your daily activities. If indeed you have a lot of blogs, you can set the schedule of governance for each blog in turn. Monday A possible timetable for a blog, a blog Tuesday to B, etc..
2. Set priorities. From your blogging activities, what would you make a priority? Please set priorities according to your needs. Maybe friendship via blog walking, the contents of posts or comments answered?
3. You can cicil blogging activity. Suppose you are waiting to meet friends who deal but is yet to come as well, you can use it to repay your blogging activities. For example, if you're not in a state line, you can type the first draft of your paper. or if you're not carrying like a laptop, you can write down ideas and design your future posting them on paper. So that later you just continue with it on my laptop.
4. Create a post glow. If the text you create is so long, you can for writing it into a series of papers. So, besides you could "save" the blog posting for a few days ahead, both will make visitors come back again out of curiosity to read the rest.
5. How to quickly find the idea of posting. If you're confused about what to write this post, there is a quick way to find ideas for writing. Ie by reading the comments on the blog. For example, like the post about securing yahoo mail account that originated from the comments and Mas Mas Wiwit Thono.
You are still confused about what to write, you can find lots of ideas by tracing a comment on this blog.