Who would not want to have a fast computer to work with as you wish either for work or personal? Here are some ways to make the computer run very quickly.
1. Entered the run menu. Start -> Run
2. Type msconfig and click Ok
After the following display appears.
3. Select -> BOOT. Second change the timeout to 3.
4. select -> STARTUP then -> Uncheck unnecessary.
I suggest only that the Antivirus only -> Check (if any antivirus on your computer). to
keep your computer buddy if at any time there is a virus that attacks the computer
you (for a faster -> Uncheck Everything).
To make faster kompter follow these steps.
5. My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings.
Then -> Uncheck -> Time to display list of operating system and the Time to display recovery option when
Still not satisfied. Want faster again follow these steps.
6. My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Performance -> Settings. Then -> Adjust for best
performance or Uncheck everything. (I suggest for those of you who like the look of beauty
computers do not do this, or -> Uncheck that you think are not important anyway). one of
obstacles that make your computer run slow is how it looks. The more geeky / ugly display
you make, the faster your computer.
7. Remove all the icon on the desktop and the Start-> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools do Disk
Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter on a regular basis. Let's say once a month.
For those of you who want to know more specific information, you can visit http://pesbukersantv.blogspot.com/