There are plenty of reasons to visit Egypt. The country is a melting pot of natural beauty, cultural prestige, civilizational remnants, and mesmerizing man-made structures. The tourism sector brings USD 389 billion Egyptian pounds annually to the country’s GDP. It would not be erroneous to assert that Egypt is the ideal holiday destination for striving for diverse adventures. From honeymooners to backpackers, a trip to Egypt should be on the checklist of every wanderlust proclaimer. If you are looking for a brief guide to travel to Egypt, you are at the right place.
BEST ATTRACTIONS IN EGYPT – A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES
- Bask into its Ancient Aura – Egypt is the birthplace of the world’s oldest civilization –the Nile Civilization – that dates back to 7000 years in the past. Its multiple remnants, such as mosques, temples, obelisks, and citadels, are a sight to behold as they provide a minute glimpse into the wondrous past of the human civilization and the various feats of our ancestors. From history fanatics to architectural buffs, everyone is sure to enjoy the traces of ancient times in Egypt even now.
- Indulge in a Cruise of Your Lifetime – the Nile is the longest river in the world and the cradle where the first human civilization began. Therefore, exploring Nile is an otherwordly phenomenon, which is best experienced through a cruise between Luxor and Aswan. In addition, various top-notch Egypt tour packages such as Nile Cruisers offer luxury cruises to tourists that include sightseeing, visiting relics and places of importance, and much more.
- Enjoy the Magnanimous Views of Historical Monuments – Be prepared to be mesmerized by the enchanting views of historical monuments and historical sites that abound Egypt from all sides. In the coastal city of Alexandria, you can witness Qaitbay Citadel, the Catacombs, and the Great Library of Alexandria. In the southern section of Egypt, the well-known sites include Luxor Temple. The North of Egypt is the epicenter of colossal monuments, including the Giza Pyramids Complex. Lastly, on the west, we have the Valley of Kings and Queens, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- The Rare Beauty of the Red Sea – Another stunning entity whose presence makes Egypt all the more special is the Red Sea. It is the perfect place for adventurer lovers to dive deep and explore the secrets of the sea. Moreover, indulging in various water sports, going on a safari trip across the golden-hued deserts, and relaxing along the coastal cities of Egypt is an excellent ways to break the monotony of monument-hopping in the country.
- An Assortment of Amazing Activities – Egypt is famous for activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, horse riding, camel riding, and so forth. You can also shop in Khal el-Khalili, the most famous open shop experience where you can buy almost anything under the sun. Likewise, you can go for a hiking trip in Mt. Sinai and see one of the most mesmerizing sunrises of your life. Lastly, the food in Egypt is also one-of-a-kind. Some Egyptian delicacies include Ful medames, Fattah, Shawarma, Baklava, Kanafa, and much more.
Well, when it comes to vacationing in Egypt, there are more reasons to enumerate than one can count. The place has a charm and aura of its own that we cannot describe in words but only experience by being there. The best way to visit Egypt is by opting for a holiday package.
TOP FIVE EGYPT TOUR PACKAGES – THE BEST WAY TO EXPERIENCE EGYPT
Firstly, you should opt for a renowned Egyptian tour operator with local relevance and presence in the country. Some of the best Egypt tour packages include –
- Classic Packages – A classic holiday package to Egypt includes sightseeing tours through famous destinations like Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and likewise. Typically, it would help if you also got to choose between the era of historical sightseeing, such as Roman, religious, Pharaonic, etc.
- Beach Holiday Package – Another well-loved Egypt holiday package includes around the Red Sea, which includes coastal cities like Hurghada, Sharm El Sheik, and Marsa Alam, and relaxation on the beaches of Alexandria (more info).
- Nile Cruising Holiday Package – One of the most popular Egypt tour packages includes cruising along the upper echelons of the Nile River and visiting all the stunning Pharaonic sites located between Luxor and Aswan. Nile cruising is the ideal amalgamation of adventure, luxury, and excitement and is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you should not miss.
- Adventure Safari Packages – They include traveling mainly along the western deserts of Egypt and venturing through the Western Oasis such as Farafraa and Siwa.
- Combo Packages – Last but not least, your ideal Egypt tour package could be a blend of any of the two or three packages mentioned above. The best holiday packages are those that are customizable, accommodative, and attuned to your specific needs.
So, there we have it, the top five Egyptian Holiday packages that you should consider.
There are veritable advantages of opting for an organized holiday package such as those offered by Nile Cruisers. The stress of planning the perfect can overtake everything, and your actual vacation might seem off. A trusted Egypt holiday package will lower your stress and anxiety as everything from transportation, sightseeing, accommodation, and deals are prearranged. Consequently, you will also save money if you opt for a professional travel package.
Lastly, Egypt is a land of wonders whose history is quite literally older than time. Your visit to the country should be meticulously planned by reliable and experienced travel agencies so that all your worries and wries are brushed away, and you can solely focus on enjoyment and relaxation. If you are looking for one of the best Egypt tour packages, make sure to do your research beforehand. Consequently, get in touch with different agencies that deem suitable, and talk to them to understand how they operate. Look for qualities like flexibility,affordability, and local and unique experiences from your Egypt holiday package providers.